Bay Harbor Equestrian Club
The Bay Harbor Equestrian Club is a world-class facility that caters to a wide variety of riding disciplines and contains an indoor and outdoor show ring, a jumping center and attractive trails.
For a list of pricing information or to schedule lessons, clinics, or camps please contact the Bay Harbor Equestrian Club at (231) 439-7100.
Bay Harbor Lake Marina
The Bay Harbor Lake Marina can provide summer fun. Featuring top notch amenities, Bay Harbor Lake Marina specializes in renting seasonal and transient boat slips. For more infomation, please contact the Harbormaster's office at (231) 439-2544.
Also available - Bicycle rentals, charter fishing
Bay Harbor Golf Club
The Bay Harbor Golf Club is one of the most picturesque golf sites in the country. The course was designed by Arthur Hills and is a combination of diverse holes. The Bay Harbor Golf Club was rated in the top 100 of America’s Best Modern Courses by GOLFWEEK magazine. For more information, call (231) 439-4028.
Other fine courses include:
- Crooked Tree Golf Club – (231) 439-4030
- Charlevoix Country Club – (231) 547-1922
- Little Traverse Bay Golf Club – (231) 526-6200
- Petoskey State Park – Little Traverse Bay
- Magnus City Park Beach, Petoskey – Little Traverse Bay
- Boyne City Beach - Lake Charlevoix
- Redmond Township Beach, Harbor Springs – Lake Michigan
- Little Traverse Wheelway - 26 miles stretching from downtown Charlevoix to downtown Harbor Springs. Direct access from the Village at Bay Harbor.
- Harbor Springs Community Park
Winter Equipment Rentals
- Bahnhof Sport, Petoskey – (231) 347-2112
Other Area Activities include:
- Charter Fishing
- Charter Sailing
- Watercraft Rentals
- Beaver Island Tours
- Historical Sites/Museums
- Miniature Golf
- Casino Gambling
- Wine Country Tours
- Fall Color Tours