This position is for the Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center. The front desk is the first impression guests will experience about our property, our Front Desk Agents are therefore, the ambassadors of Bay Harbor.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for guests and owners
- Take room reservations
- Check guests and owners in and out
- Interact with unit owners and guests
- Exhibit proper etiquette on the phone and in person
- Assist all guests upon arrival and departure
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with guests for problem solving
- Maintain clean and professional appearance Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must have proficient computer skills
- High School education or equivalent
- Prior experience in Customer Service or Guest Services is preferred
- We offer training for those with no prior experience
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume and three references with Front Desk Agent in the subject line.
This position is for the Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center.
- Customer service oriented
- Professional and friendly
- Have great attention to detail
- Be hard-working, energetic
- Passionate about making the guest’s stay enjoyable and comfortable
- Have a positive attitude
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Hours start at 8:30 am and stay until we get all work finished for each day
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter.
No experience required; we have a thorough training program.
To apply, please fill out application for employment here and send to: email@example.com