Front Desk Agent – Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center
Front Desk Agents are an integral part the hospitality industry. The front desk is the first impression guests will experience about our property, our Front Desk Agents are therefore, the ambassadors of Bay Harbor.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for guests and owners
- Take room reservations
- Check guests and owners in and out
- Interact with unit owners and guests
- Exhibit proper etiquette on the phone and in person
- Assist all guests upon arrival and departure
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with guests for problem solving
- Maintain clean and professional appearance Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must have proficient computer skills
- High School education or equivalent
- Prior experience in Customer Service or Guest Services is preferred
- We offer training for those with no prior experience
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Front Desk Agent in the subject line. Be sure to attach a with a resume and three references.
Housekeeping – Part-time Seasonal – Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center
Housekeeping Associates will be:
- Customer service oriented
- Professional and friendly
- Have great attention to detail
- Be hard-working, energetic
- Passionate about making the guest’s stay enjoyable and comfortable
- Have a positive attitude
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Hours start at 8:30 am and stay until we get all work finished for each day
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter.
No experience required; we have a thorough training program.