Music on Main
Music on Main is Bay Harbor’s newest weekly event taking place Thursdays on Main Street in the Village at Bay Harbor. Each week features artists performing from 6-8 pm, with some additional 8-10pm sessions.
Music on Main is a family-friendly public event offering free acoustic music from Michigan talent. Take advantage of the Petoskey Downtown Trolley, providing free transportation to and from Bay Harbor & Petoskey and surrounding areas.
Live music will start the weekend - all summer long in the Village at Bay Harbor!
Current Summer Schedule:
- May 24th: The Real Ingredients
- May 27th: The Galactic Sherpas
- May 31st: Kellerville
- June 7th: The Real Ingredients
- June 14th: The Real Ingredients
- June 21st: Plumville Project
- June 28th: Kellerville
- July 5th: The Real Ingredients
- July 12th: Erik VanHorn
- July 19th: Charlie Millard Band
- July 26th: Kellerville
- Aug. 2nd: Sean Miller
- Aug. 9th: Kellerville
- Aug. 16th: Erik VanHorn
- Aug. 23rd: The Real Ingredients
- Aug. 30th: Special Musical Guests provided by the Community Foundation: The Plumville Project
Sponsored in Part by Harbor Sotheby's International Realty.